Saturday, February 16, 2013

Boxes Galore

 I love cardboard of any kind and especially the kind that has been fashioned into a box. A box to put things into or stand on top of. A box to climb into or to fill with sand or other finds. A box that is so tiny and another that is bigger than I am. I love boxes!!!
 I like to  use waste in this group and in fact in most of the things I do with kids. I like to make things from waste and let children experience the fun we can have from making something from nothing.
 Here are the creepy crawly fantasy logs. The bugs get to crawl on the tree and down onto the tree stumps.
 This week I put some boxes into the sand play area .
 Water play included the sea creature theme and some nets for fishing them out :)
 Water in a bucket and an old paint brush  will provide a lot of fun for little people.
 The blue monkey and some bean bags make for a fun toss and aim game. Look mom I can throw.
The scribble stage is so clearly shown in this chalk art of this little 2 year old:)

No comments:

Post a Comment